Anthony Housefather
Anthony Housefather
Member of Parliament for Mount Royal

Our office would be pleased to assist you wherever we can.

The office can help you with federal immigration questions such as:

In order for the office to assist you, please see the sections below:

1. Who is your MP?

Confirm that you live in the riding of Mount Royal by typing your postal code in the box at the top right corner of the webpage located at this link:

If Anthony Housefather is your MP, proceed to point 2.

2. Proof of address

Please send us a  photocopy of a piece of ID, a bill or an official document with your residential address.

3. Welcome Sheet

Fill out the Welcome Sheet, which helps the office to track your file. Please include your information and details about your file in this document. This form is required for all inquiries. The constituent fills out the Welcome Sheet, which helps the office to track the file. The constituent should include their information and details about their file.

4. IRCC Consent Form

Fill in boxes 1, 2, 3, 4 and 7 and sign the IRCC Consent Form.

You need to be 18 years or older to sign the consent form; otherwise, you need an adult to consent on your behalf.

5. Helping an Adult (Please read both points, there are two separate required forms)

6. Helping your Child

7. Immigration Refugee Board of Canada

Only if your immigration file is before the Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada (IRB), and you wish to obtain a status update, please fill in the MP Authorization Form .

8. How to Submit Form(s) 

Once completed, all relevant forms, and proof of address, may be sent:

If you are unable to download the documents, please call the office and we can mail you the forms and a pre-addressed, stamped envelope.

Please call our office at 514-283-0171 if you have any questions.

Main office - Montréal
4770 Kent Avenue, Suite 316
Montréal, Quebec
H3W 1H2


Show Map

Hill Office
House of Commons
Ottawa, Ontario
K1A 0A6


Show Map