Anthony Housefather
Anthony Housefather
Member of Parliament for Mount Royal
Veterans' Affairs

Our office would be pleased to assist you wherever we can.

  In order for the office to assist you with inquiries related to Veterans’ Affairs, please see the sections below and fill out and return all of the requested forms:

  1. Who is your MP?

The riding of Mount Royal consists of the entirety of the City of Côte Saint-Luc, the Town of Mount Royal and the Town of Hampstead and a portion of the Borough of Côte-Des-Neiges - Notre-Dame-de-Grâce in the City of Montreal. If you are not sure of your riding you can confirm that you live in the riding of Mount Royal by typing your postal code in the box at the top right corner of the webpage located at this link:

      2. Proof of address 

Please send us a photocopy of an official ID, invoice or document with your residential address.

      3. Welcome Sheet

Fill out the Welcome Sheet, which helps the office to track your file. Please include your information and all requested details about your file in this document. This form is required for all inquiries.


In order for the office to make inquiries on your behalf  with the Department of Veterans’ Affairs, please click on, download and fill in a Veterans Affairs Consent Form.

Please note that If you are communicating on behalf of someone else making the application and that person is 18 years of age or older,  then both you and the applicant must sign a Consent to Disclose Personal Information Form, so that the office may communicate with you about the file.

  1. How to Submit Documents 

Once completed, all documents, and your proof of address, may be sent:

If you are unable to download the documents, please call the office and we can mail you the forms and a pre-addressed, stamped envelope.

Please call our office at 514-283-0171 if you have any questions.



Main office - Montréal
4770 Kent Avenue, Suite 316
Montréal, Quebec
H3W 1H2


Show Map

Hill Office
House of Commons
Ottawa, Ontario
K1A 0A6


Show Map